FIVE THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE COMPLETING THE CHECKOUT FORM:
- Decide who you want as your Super User – when you fill out the checkout form you will be asked to name a Super Admin. Ideally this should be the person who is filling out the checkout form, and will usually be your Reading Leader. The Super User has the highest level of access to your membership account information (including the pupil and staff data that will be stored in your account linked to assessment and CPD).
- Remember that when you are completing the checkout form you are creating the Super User account – keep a note of the password you create at checkout, which will only work with your Super User email address. Until your school has attended a Welcome Zoom and you have a PO number confirmed your account will be Pending when your Super User logs in.
- Make sure you have a PO number (your finance or business manager can provide this) – you will need to put this in at checkout. Your membership activation will be delayed if we do not have a PO number from you.
- Have your DfE number handy – you will need to add this at checkout. You will also be asked to add a Team name (e.g. Acme school phonics team, Team reading etc) this is for your internal use only.
- Look out for your Next steps email – by the end of the next working day after you have checked out we will send your Super User a Next steps email which will include details of how to book your Welcome Zoom.
Picking your school size
Please choose your school size from the drop down menu. We will verify that you have chosen the most appropriate membership for your school as part of your onboarding process.
Our small school rate is for schools with a PAN of 15 or less.
Your school is eligible for £200 off your first year’s membership if you have done the Department for Education Letters and Sounds accredited training with us between Summer 2020 and Autumn 2021. This is the phonics training offered on behalf of the Department for Education, and not our Little Wandle Letters and Sounds Revised introductory webinars. Please add loyal200 in the coupon field at your basket. (We will verify your school’s eligibility for the discount before issuing your invoice. Our small school membership rate is our lowest priced subscription and no further discounts will apply).